In most households, the hot water system is relied on every day for a variety of uses. It is one of the most important systems in your home, and if you feel as though your system is about to stop working, you may have a problem on your hands.
As experienced plumbers on the Northern Beaches and North Shore, we’ll use this article to provide you with some of the warning signs, as well as what options you have available to you.
- Your system is over 10 years old
- It does not work as well as it once did
- Water is leaking from the heating tank
- You run out of hot water too soon
- Inconsistent water temperature
- Low water pressure
- Strange noises coming from your hot water system
If your hot water system is experiencing any of the above issues, you can choose between hiring a professional plumber to provide you with hot water repairs on the Northern Beaches or you could invest in an entirely new system.
If you’re looking at investing in a new system, your options include:
- Electric hot water system – The initial cost of an electric hot water system is usually quite affordable, but the running costs are higher than other options. Keep in mind, if there isn’t power, you won’t have any hot water.
- Gas hot water system – Gas hot water systems provide instant access to hot water, even when the power is out. It is an affordable solution with very few cons.
- Solar hot water system – This system can be a great investment for your property and is a sustainable choice. However, the outlay for solar panels can be quite pricey and it may take a few years to recover your investment.
When it comes to making this decision, we recommend you reach out to an experienced plumber on the North Shore or Northern Beaches, Sydney, such as Wild Water Plumbing. If your hot water system is experiencing issues, it is always best to deal with them as soon as possible.
Are you looking for a professional plumber to provide you with hot water system installation and hot water repairs on the North Shore, Sydney? Feel free to get in touch with the trusted team at Wild Water Plumbing on 0405 692 151.